Do you have a game on Kickstarter? Then we should really get together. We're always on the lookout for designers to spotlight on Your Table's on Fire! Being a guest is completely free and is a great way to build awareness of your project and connect with your backers.
There are a few requirements for being on the show:
- You've got to be a tabletop game designer – sorry video game nuts.
- Your project must be on Kickstarter – who's ever heard of this "Indiegogo" thing anyhow?
- Your project needs to be live – happy to connect pre-launch, but you've got to be running before the interview.
- You must be able to speak English – it would pretty hard for us to have a worthwhile conversation otherwise.
- You'll need a computer with a headset – no one wants to listen to your computer microphone.
- You must be willing to link to the episode in a project update to your backers.
So what are you waiting for? Hit the Contact page and let us know how to get in touch.